Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Blogging Binge

Okay interweb, that's enough of you.  Tomorrow night I head back to the great state of Michigan for a week with the fam.  Despite my every attempt to get her to drop out of school and join a farm that existed in my mind only, Caitlin Dronen is graduating from college.  And it's time to celebrate!  

As for the women in the knitting circle who my mom overheard planning to bring their "Bomb Obama" signs to the stadium on Saturday (Obama will be the main speaker at the ceremony) ... knitting: good   protesting: great   violent, not even clever, signage: do us all a favor and stay home.  

Mixed feelings for Obama though I do have, you'll be hard-pressed to convince me that he is not an upgrade from the speaker at my college graduation: the inventor of spellcheck.





Back to the mitten!


No comments:

Post a Comment